The “learned mediator” is connected to a host of organizations, networks, coalitions and individuals, providing expertise, experience, knowledge and training in conflict resolution, conflict management and conflict transformation.
Being a political adviser, mediation adviser, professor and trainer in the international relations arena, I can provide the following expertise and services:
- Mediation and mediation support, incl. cease-fire, security arrangements, natural resources mediation, extractive industries, gender and process design
- Peacebuilding and national dialogue, incl. conciliation, reconciliation, dialogue, and community engagement
- Capacity development and skills enhancement, incl. curriculum development, knowledge management, handbooks and manuals, mentoring, coaching and online learning environment
- Monitoring and evaluation, incl. donor evaluations, program evaluations, monitoring, measuring, training and course evaluations
In the commercial context, I can offer the following expertise, experience and services:
- Project management, incl. projet consultancy, feasibility studies, strategic management, and project financing
- Negotiation expertise, incl. change management, business negotiations, communication skills, and training
- Cross cultural communication, incl. advisory services, intercultural training, communicating across cultures, training on the job, coaching
- Industries: Automotive, extractive (mining) industries, biopharmaceutical, and consumer products
Please inquire for more at <email@example.com> should you wish to learn more about the range of services the “learned mediator” can provide you with.